Your personal BSCW calendar is a personal object like your clipboard, your trash or your address book.
• Click in the instant access bar or
• select GoTo Calendar in the top menu to access your personal calendar.
Figure 26: Month view in a group calendar
In addition to your personal calendar, that is meant for the management of your personal appointments, there are also group calendars meant for the coordination of work in a specific workspace by the members of a that workspace.
• Select File New Group Calendar in the top menu of a workspace to create a group calendar for that workspace. Enter name and optional tags and description of the new group calendar. Hit [OK] to create the new group calendar.
• For obvious reasons, you may create only one group calendar per workspace.
• Name, tags and description of the group calendar may be changed using Change Properties in the action menu of the group calendar.
What is said about the handling of calendars in the following sections works for personal calendars as well as for group calendars.